Entry Level RN Healthcare Communicator (closed)
GENERAL JOB OBJECTIVE:
- Respond to Medical information inquires from healthcare professionals and the public on various products
- supported in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Utilize information systems to respond to patient and healthcare professional inquires using external
- online database tools.
- Recognize and do first line documentation of product quality complaints and adverse events
- Liaise with the Pharmaceutical Marketing teams to understand promotional claims for products in line
- within statutory and ABPI guidelines.
- Current Pennsylvania or New Jersey P.A., P.N., R.N., L.P.N., or R.Ph. license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Nursing/Pharmacy or other health care related field
- Strong clinical background is preferred.
- Desire to engage in continual education process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Pleasant phone manner
- Proficiency with PC technology
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, teamwork abilities and demonstrated client focus
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Multi‐lingual skills highly valued
ALL LICENSED ENTRY LEVEL RN'S ACCEPTED, SEND RESUMES TO HNN@JUDGE.COM OR CALL 888-228-7162 EXT. 1442