Graphic Designer (closed)
Our client is a wholesale jewelry brand looking to add a Graphic Designer to their team.
- Design and layout print materials, including newspaper and magazine ads, brochures, media kits and internal forms/collateral as necessary
- Design online banner ads to specification and other online and digital collateral for use on the corporate website, blast emails, blog, social media platforms and mobile applications
- Create corporate presentations in PowerPoint or Keynote
- Manage look and feel of brand social media platforms – create imagery for the corporate blog, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube pages and any additional assets, and contribute to content on these platforms
- Work with outside creative agency to implement any new creative campaigns
- Work well under pressure in a time-sensitive team environment
- An online portfolio with at least 4 years of design experience
- Demonstrated experience in development of creative assets across both print and digital platforms
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS (in DreamWeaver and/or others) and Flash
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” in the subject for consideration. While we appreciate all candidates only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application.