Sr Business Intelligence Architect (closed)
Senior Business Intelligence Architect
Bachelors’ degree and seven to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Responsible for database development, management and automation, application development, business intelligence support and supporting marketing strategies.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Apply best practices to support the automation of ETL projects, advanced SSIS skills required.
· Design and monitor construction of user-facing presentation tools (SSRS reports).
· Thorough understanding of type-1 and type-2 data warehouse implementations.
· Guide the full lifecycle of BI projects.
· Conduct data quality analysis to cleanse incoming data, purge systems of old, unused, or duplicate data.
· Gather and analyze business requirements to identify and understand source data systems.
· Ensure adherence to strategy.
· Monitor stored procedures and access methods and times (strong TSQL skills required).
· Support and implement data migration projects.
· Work with support departments on client strategy and managing deliverables.
· Maintain strong industry knowledge and keep up to date in related skill sets.
· Maintain a strategic understanding of CRM.
CONTACT DAWN GOAR 484-845-1041 OR SEND RESUMES TO DGOAR@NUMERICJOBS.COM