Data Analyst (Junior - Intermediate Level) (closed)
Leading NYC Financial Institution is needing you to join a team of other DATA Analyst! As a new member of this team, for this leading financial firm, you will be analyzing and identifying existing VBA Data, creating Macros to ultimately deliver Charts and Graphs for the end user communities. This contract role would be ideal for someone just entering the programming and IT Industry. We would love to hear from you TODAY.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a process to extract portfolio holdings, Model scoring/ranking, and individual stock performance information from GQE proprietary databases, Invesco performance/portfolio tools, and other external data vendors to develop content for client reporting
- Collaborate with Research and Portfolio Construction and Trading team to on how to best extract information from GQE proprietary databases
- Provide alternative deliverables to the CPM team
- Operationalize the process so that can be used by other
- Train Client Portfolio Management Associate (CPMA) team members to use this process to supplement current client reporting efforts
- Demonstrated interest in equity investing
- Strong communication skills
- Computer Skills:
- Program Developer: write scripts to download, extract and sort the data.
- Microsoft Office
If interested please send your most up to date resume to Charlie.Goodman@Matrixres.com; thank you.