Customer Service Associate (closed)
In late 2010 Zoro Tools was little more than a logo doodled on the back of a napkin. No product. No space. No web presence. Today Zoro Tools offers over 300,000 items, is preparing to leave its original space for a larger, more accommodating facility and is enjoying dramatic, double digit sales growth driven by active customers in every state (and yes, every state includes Alaska and Hawaii).
To support our growth in 2012 we are specifically looking for a customer service associate to add to our group of seven located in our Mundelein, Illinois facility.
Zoro Tools searches for entrepreneurial-minded talent that thrives in a collaborative environment focusing on collective solutions that drive additional business and continually improves the customer experience.
Those interested can forward a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer service associate will take initiative to enhance the customer experience the following ways:
Assists customers in the selection of product over the phone or online.
- Uses the SAP system to provide information on pricing, availability and alternate product selection.
- Generate lead opportunities by responding to cross-sell opportunities and converts inquiries into orders.
- Resolves customer problems promptly and accurately to drive customer loyalty.
- Efficiently records and processes orders, faxes, pending returns, returns, debits, credits, inquiries, and feedback.
- Meets established volumes for number of calls taken or customer interactions handled and can adhere to a strict schedule.
- Takes personal ownership for meeting established individual and team metrics. Consistently executes on all requirements.
- Meets or exceeds monitoring standards on phones and online.
- Participates in all required training to ensure proper compliance of HAZMAT and refrigerant when processing transactions. Completes product training courses.
Zoro Tools customer service associates field only inbound calls and rely on no scripts. The environment fosters greater communication skills, critical thinking, problem resolution and decision making capabilities to enhance the customer experience.
Explore open positions at
Join our LinkedIn group
Follow us on Facebook at