Software Developer (closed)
Palace Gate Corporation has a client currently looking for a Software Developer for an opportunity located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. Our client is in the telecommunications industry. This is a contract position with a duration of 12 months.
The right candidate will lead technically one or more small teams through the software development life cycle including requirements, design, coding, and unit test. The candidate will be expected to lead onshore and offshore teams with a focus on on-time delivery and software quality. An understanding of marketing requirements and how to convert them into engineering specifications is required. The right person will possess the ability to interact with other development teams and be able to clearly define interfaces and manage dependencies effectively. The ability to collaborate with co-workers and subcontractors in cross-functional teams that are may be co-located or in remote environments is also required.
· 6-8 years Exp. as a senior .NET developer.
· Experience with Microsoft technologies, C#, .NET, WCF, SQL. WPF
· Strong programming skills (expertise in C# and .NET is required)
· Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
· Experience in Agile processes and SCRUM methodologies is a strong plus
· Public Safety domain knowledge is not required but is a strong plus
Knowledge and Abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environments
Palace Gate Corporation is an information technology consulting and full-time placement firm that is committed to the success of our clients and our talented placements alike. Palace Gate is consistent in matching the right people with right opportunity. Our company approach is simple: understand our clients? requirements, business needs and cultures in order to quickly identify the best resources to meet those needs and achieve business success. We offer full medical and dental insurance as well as direct deposit.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.PalaceGate.us.