Change Management Analyst, IT projects (contract) (closed)
“4 months contract with possibility of extension”
As the Change strategies Analyst, your role will be to develop, propose and carry out adoption strategies, communication and training plans to ensure adoption and integration of information technology (IT) system changes throughout the company by internal users and by business partners.
Develop and present change adoption strategies for IT systems implementation including internal and external project impacts (organizational, operational, business, customers…) and success metrics. Evaluate needs based on budget and timeline.
Elaborate and manage the execution of training plans, train-the-trainer courses, training evaluation grids, development of training material, logistics and training delivery.
Identify, involve and manage local key user efforts in the execution of the communication and training plans, development of training material, logistics and training delivery.
Analyse tasks and concepts that will be introduced to users to define training material development effort required and timeline of approval process.
Develop and manage the execution of communication plans to favour adequate communication at every step of the project and when critical situation arises.
Supervise change adoption analysts work when needed.
Facilitate on-going collaboration with stakeholders and key users impacted by the change.
Promote change adoption concepts and methodology internally to IT project teams.
Develop marketing/promotion tools (content and layout) used by sales representatives such as connectivity channels flyer, FAQ, instructions to activate a web function, etc.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in the Change Management/Training field related to IT implementations.
- Experience in managing training programs, train-the-trainer courses, training delivery to adult learners and technical writing during the course of IT systems implementation.
- Experience in delivering corporate communications related to a project.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and in French.
- University degree in Commerce (Change Management, Marketing), in Education or in Communication.
- General knowledge of IT terminology, IT communication channels (web, EDI, etc).
- Knowledge of MS Office suite: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Lotus Notes.
- Possess strong time management (deliverables completed on time and within budget), organizational skills, and the ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills in building and maintaining internal relationships with business units.
Constantly searching for innovation and concerned about offering high quality services, our client is looking for collaborators stimulated by the quality of work, creative solutions and process improvement.
Apply now on line: www.delan.qc.ca and don't forget to attach your resume.