COE IT Mananger (closed)
At Greene, Tweed, you'll find the cutting-edge technology, world-class polymer expertise and endless advancement opportunities you'd expect from a multi-national industry leader. You'll find them all in an environment that embraces diversity in people and opinions, moves decision making to the point of impact, and celebrates your success.
If you enjoy continuous learning and are excited about working with and creating technological solutions, explore career opportunities with Greene, Tweed.
We are currently searching for an COE Information Technology Manger. The COE IT Manager will manage a group of IT experts and functional experts in the area of production innovation and product data management using SAP and other software tools. The manager will be responsible for driving standardized processes and procedures globally in the PLM area. This position will require an understanding of the business tools and processes and how to align with the company’s strategy of product differentiation. The position will set the IT roadmap in the PLM area and will be required to implement this application within the next two years. After implementation this position will manage the strategy and upgrades to technology and processes as it relates to product development and innovation. This position will also partner and manage SAP partners and other IT vendors as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the COE team for Product Lifecycle Management
- Design, configure and implement integrated PDM solutions that reduce rework in engineering design, and test processes.
- Design, configure and implement integrated system solutions that enable NPI teams to choose the right projects and help facilitate project management data
- Supporting key processes in time-to-market management, resource management, project and portfolio management
- Integrating PLM with operational systems, such as document management systems, CAD systems, ERP and CRM
- Support other functional areas from a design and configuration perspective when needed.
- Leverage user groups, consortiums, SAP partners and other IT vendors as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred. Degree in IT, Marketing, Business, or Engineering preferred.
- At least 8 years of SAP and implementation experience
- PLM 7.0 or 7.01 implementation experience is required
- At least 3 years managing employees
- At least 3 years leading project teams
- Experience in implementing SAP PDM solutions, including ECN and status management is required
- Demonstrated experience with product and portfolio management in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of various NPI processes for product development – stage gate experience a plus
- Experience in lean manufacturing and lean product development is a plus
- Background in Manufacturing, Aerospace, Chemical, Semi, or OF is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K savings plan, paid time-off, tuition assistance and more, to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
To be considered for this position, please visit our career opportunities at https://gtweedcareers.silkroad.com/ and submit your resume to Tracking Code 20120082. Greene,Tweed is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: Greene, Tweed is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities, unless they have a written agreement for the position they are contacting us about. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at GT without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Greene, Tweed, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Greene, Tweed as a result of the referral or through other means.