VP of Clubs (closed)
Vice President of Clubs
Wouldn't it be great to love what you do and know that your work directly helps improve the lives of others? Our client's business is the first ever fusion of world-class technology with health & fitness. As one of the country's fastest growing franchise companies now in 27 states (and counting), this company is helping thousands and thousands of people live healthier lives every day. And it is also providing its corporate team with a healthy & balanced culture full of smart, mission-driven people who love being part of a fast-growing, dynamic new business.
We are working with our client as they add a key member to their leadership team. As the company continues to experience explosive growth, we are searching for a VP of Clubs to ensure expansion of the brand as well as high performance of retail locations. As a vital member of the executive team, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our client’s franchise/owner community. You must be a strategic thinker who also has the proven ability to motivate and develop people striving for success. You will have the opportunity to work with a group of passionate and successful business owners by providing consultation, direction, and support resulting in profitable growth as well as changing the lives of people in communities all over the country!
- Drive the development of a systematic high performing experience for owners and members
- Manage hundreds of independent retail operations to help them perform better
- Build and orchestrate an organization that consistently delivers a user experience that is high quality, friendly and motivating
- Training, best practices, coaching – give the clubs the tools they need to be high performers
- Act as the face of the organization at the retail level –working directly with club owners
- Manage supporting groups including training, knowledge management, installations, and marketing support
- Act as a representative and ambassador to the local community and nationally to promote positive relationships and evangelize the company’s mission
- Cultivate and maintain long-term, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and with selected organization
- 10+ years of multi-site senior leadership in experiential/premium retail space
- Bachelors Degree required
- Ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals internally and externally