Client Manager – Online Media (closed)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the direction and execution of online media campaigns across a varied client base.
- Manage online media budgets and forecasting.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports with actionable insights and recommendations.
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices and understanding how they can be applied to accounts.
- Participate in the business development activities of the agency.
- Work within a team to ensure junior team members are trained up and mentored.
- 2- 4 years online media experience with proven track record in online media planning and buying. Knowledge of the broader digital disciplines of Search, Social and Mobile would be very beneficial.
- Experience in managing large scale, complex online media campaigns is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of online media optimization techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital media sector in Ireland.
- Experience with 3rd party tracking (Doubleclick) would be preferable.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven culture.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Have superstar quality…
If this sounds like you please get in touch, details are below.
Alternatives Digital is a recruitment and consulting business for the digital community in Ireland and abroad. We are completely focused on online and mobile professionals. If you are dreaming of a challenging, highly autonomous job where ideas are welcome and you have the development skills to back that up then please email email@example.com or call 669 8106 for more information.