Under the direction of the Administrative Director of Laboratory Services, the Laboratory Manager supervises the performance of laboratory personnel within all sections of the clinical and anatomical laboratory. Is responsible for the overall daily operation of the Laboratory. Has operational and clinical knowledge of all the lab sections including a perceptive depth of clinical laboratory tests and procedures, which require the exercise of independent judgment and responsibility. Assists Director with projects as needed.
- Supervises work flow and staff; educates and trains employees, encourages development of staff's skills.
- Evaluates reagents, equipment new test methods, QA and PI data
- Effectively communicates and resolves concerns across multidisciplinary departments
- Plans, organizes and directs the activities of other individuals.
- Maintains and reviews all laboratory records, reports, statistical logs and files to meet the requirements of regulartory agencies. Maintains compliance with regulatory standards (JACHO, CAP, CLIA 88 etc.) pertaining to Laboratory operation and function. Ensures Laboratory staff compliance to above noted regulations.
- Provides progressive leadership and management to staff through example and skill.
- Manages events and potential laboratory service interruptions, and as needed escalates any such events to the Administrative Director of Laboratory Services.
- Keeps Administrative Director informed of laboratory operation
- Maintains daily payroll records and H.R. records
For consideration e-mail yoru resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view additional jobs please visit www.ka-recruiting.com