Senior SAP Business Analyst MM/FI.”
CDMS Technology Group Inc., recruiting for (1) Senior SAP Business Analyst MM/FI for the City of Ottawa, - (120) days contract
Position Title: Senior SAP Business Analyst MM/FI
Hours of Work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Security Clearance: Enhanced level or, a valid Criminal Reference Check.
Location of Work: Ottawa, Ontario 100 Constellation Crescent, 3rd Floor, Ottawa, ON
Most of the work will be completed on site. The resource must also be able to work remotely from own site/location.
Term: September 1, 2011 to September 28, 2012 (LOE 240 days)
Provide a functional Business Analyst to assist the SAP Support Centre in the support of the City’s SAP Financial system, in particular materials management and financial accounting.
Terms of Reference:
The resource will provide the following deliverables as required during the course of their contract:
Provide recommendations regarding appropriate use of the SAP MM and FI modules in particular inventory, purchasing, accounts payable and accounts receivable in a support environment;
- Analyze and define business requirements for new functionality;
- Advise on best business practices and standards associated with the use of financial accounting and real estate modules;
- Prepare functional and technical specifications;
- Conduct detailed analysis of support calls and provide recommendations and estimates for corrective actions;
- Prepare test criteria, test scripts and cases supporting the functional and integration testing efforts;
- Identify business and user impacts associated with the implementation of new SAP solutions and the requirement for end-user training;
- Provide knowledge transfer to City resources, as required;
- Manage maintenance releases to ensure they are implemented on schedule.
- Minimum four (4) years experience providing support for a production environment
- Experience with Enterprise version of SAP (minimum version 4.7)
- Three (3) years of experience relevant to SAP Materials Management including purchasing and inventory.
- One (1) year of experience relevant to SAP Financial Accounting including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Experience with end to end processing and configuration, including integration points.
- Experience with workflow for purchase requisitions preferred
- Experience with Kofax MarkView Accounts Payable system preferred
- Experience with Real Estate or Sales and Distribution modules preferred
- Knowledge of SAP Query/ABAP preferred
- Experience with Municipal government preferred
- Experience in a leadership role preferred
Resumes can be submitted to email@example.com
Please quote “Senior SAP Business Analyst MM/FI.” in the subject line of your email.