Product Control Analyst (closed)
Iris Exectuives, leader in the Emiratization market is currently looking for a Product Control Analyst, to work for one of our largest client in Dubai. We wish to tell you more. Please carefully read the job description below and if you are an Emirati send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Purpose Summary
· Responsible for a number of daily reporting?s to Product Control, Market risk and treasury management teams.
· Reconciliations of daily positions and accurate preparation of P/L results.
· To report risk and results, as well as to provide information to dealing room and general management team.
· Ensure Compliance within Treasury Market Operating standards, market risk and audit requirements.
· Reconcile Forex Open Position between Kondor + and Flex cube.
· Provide management with returns as per requirements. Ensure effective operation rigor reporting/monitoring is undertaken and is adequately complied with.
· Ensure sharp variations if any are investigate and explanation provided.
· Prepare returns to Market risk, Product Control , Head Office and Regulator for review and sanction by senior Treasury management.
· Implement local market policies/sanctions etc which could have a direct bearing or change to reporting requirements and ensure these requirements are incorporated in a timely and effective manner.
· Provide accounting statistics and provision of information to internal divisions, branches, customers and local senior management.
· Independently calculate and accurately record daily and monthly Forex P&L actual against dealers expectations. Report findings for management review.
· Produce Treasury P&L for Management reporting purposes and assist the Treasurer/Accountant/Finance Division in meeting deadlines for submission.
Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum 3-4 years banking experience, particularly in Treasury Operations/Middle Office, Risk Management or Finance.
· Thorough understanding of Treasury operational practices
· Thorough understanding of Accounting process of Treasury products:
· ACI settlement certificate
Key Competency Areas
· CLIENT/CUSTOMER FOCUS
· DELIVER SOLUTIONS
· RISK MANAGEMENT