Senior Piping Designer O&G (closed)
Canadian Status Required
Our client is a major international engineering, project management and consulting company with offices around the world delivering signature projects and services to their clients.
They are currently looking to add a highly skilled and qualified Senior Piping Designer to their Calgary team.
- Work under own initiative on plot plan and piping design using Intergraph PDS 3D CAD system
- Provide guidance to junior members of the group and assist in checking function
- Responsible for the preparation of the designs & supervision of the design team
- Responsible for all drafting carried out by the project team
- Prepare progress reports and update turnaround documents for all design work
- Implement the Company Safety and Quality Policies and deliver quality design documents in accordance with safe practice
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical design, production or similar
- 8+ years of experience in piping design, hands on PDS experience , supervisory experience
- Experience in Upstream Oil Sands project preferred
If you have the appropriate background and education, enjoy challenges and working in a fast paced environment, then this opportunity is for you. A comprehensive salary and benefits package reflecting the seniority and experience will be offered to the successful candidate
If you feel the above roles are a fit with your background, please provide us with a copy of your most recent resume for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be assured that all conversations and information provided will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
We look forward to hearing from you.