Director of Technology Operations (closed)
Position Title: Director of Technology Operations – California
HCI is currently seeking an experienced Director of Technology Operations who is interested in a full-time position.
The Director of Technology Operations provides the strategic direction for the infrastructure and operations function of the Information Technology organization and manages staff.
Responsible for the strategic direction for IT infrastructure and operations functions. Assesses the relative impact of IT industry trends on current and future enterprise IT infrastructure needs. Leads the development of IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, service delivery standards and procedures for the enterprise. Participates in IT strategic planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology, systems and best practices. Responsible for information technology security activities, user provisioning and policy formulation. Implements health care industry best practices for data security. Incorporates data security concerns into IT operations. Responsible for data center operations, network management, Citrix and all servers. Oversees the development of procedures and processes for enterprise network and data center operations. Responsible for ensuring that the enterprise has the capability to support new technologies and maintain high levels of network performance, data integrity and reliability.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or 8 years equivalent experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, preferred
- 10-15 years of Health Care IT leadership experience with at least 5-10 years in a management role
- Must have leadership experience in areas such as network design and administration, data center operations, database and system administration
- Broad knowledge of network systems and protocols, integration protocols, server administration and databases
- Proven ability to lead the design and development of all components of infrastructure architecture
- Ability to oversee the delivery of projects
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively up, across, and down though the organization
- Take initiative and collaborate in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written comunication skills