Technical Support Manager, eDiscovery Software Suite (closed)
Technical Support Manager: eDiscovery Software Suite
Work for a profitable and fast-growing software leader in enterprise search.
Top Fortune 500 clients.
Support a revolutionary enterprise product suite in the search, discovery, collaboration, content management, and email spaces.
Building and manage the team and processes required for telephone, email, and onsite support for clients of our successful eDiscovery software. This is hands-on manager will lead a Technical Support team while additionally interfacing with a Professional Services team to effectively address end-user support requirements.
· Interact with attorneys, paralegals, vendors, and corporations in enterprise level software engagements.
· Maintain maximum client uptime through proper assessment and address.
· Solve a wide array of technical and workflow issues.
· Assess client needs to effectively design custom workflow.
· Assist with the training of team members and new users.
· Utilize software and scripting skills to design customized solutions.
· Inter-departmental communication in the interest of our clients.
· Ability and drive to independently learn new skills to effectively solve problems.
· Execute and manage processes and metrics: Drive productivity
· Manage call escalations from the Customer Technical Support manage/resolve complex product and technical issues.
· 3+ years of experience managing a technical support department.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Experience in eDiscovery, Litigation Support.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet multiple client deadlines.
· Knowledge of HTTP and Apache Tomcat.
· Knowledge of Windows systems and architecture (IIS, AD, Exchange, Sharepoint)
· Experience dealing with large data sets and high-availability systems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and team leadership skills Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or Information Management or IT.
· Programming/Scripting knowledge (Ruby, Perl, Java, SQL, XML, CSS, DHTML)
Some of The Perks:
· A great opportunity to get involved with a high-growth company and be a major contributor to its success.
· Good Compensation
· Medical plan choices
· Dental and Vision
· 3 weeks of vacation first year
· Free onsite parking
eDiscovery, Electronic Data Discovery, EDD, litigation support, Concordance, Axcelerate, Summation, electronic discovery, project management, information management, Ruby, Perl, Java, SQL, XML, CSS, DHTML, Jira, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, AD, Exchange, Sharepoint
Direct Contact: Val at ScionStaffing dot com