Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) Migration from MS SharePoint 2010 (closed)
ComputerWorks Technologies a division of Global Service Resources, Inc., a leading IT Consulting company in California, has an immediate opening for MS SharePoint 2010 Consultant with County of Los Angeles.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY and BENEFITS!!! Green Card Holder and US Citizens Only. This position is urgent to fill- please contact us as soon as you are able.
The consultant will set up the new SharePoint 2010 environment, migrate content databases from Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) environment to the new SharePoint 2010 environment, test and troubleshoot the anomalies, advise infrastructure changes, debug and deploy solutions, features, workflows and web parts, upgrade User Interface (UI) changes, and provide training on the new features.
1. Build powerful business solutions using SharePoint 2010 features such as integrated search, rich media, social computing, and performance monitoring to manage taxonomy, content type, document, technical resources and projects.
2. Design and build business workflows with the improved and additions that have been added to the new workflow model including new workflow actions and site workflows, expanded events and the ability to create custom events and event receivers, as well as reusable, declarative workflows.
3. Provide trainings to development team on the new features and controls in SharePoint 2010 development tools such as SharePoint designer 2010, Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2010 Workflow Designer.
1) Completed two (2) or more migrations of SharePoint 2010 environments from previous versions of SharePoint.
2) 3 years of experience installing, troubleshooting and resolving problems with Microsoft SharePoint 2007servers or above.
3) 3 experience developing, troubleshooting and resolving problems in SharePoint projects using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007 or above and Visual Studio 2005 or above.
4) 3 years of experience creating queries and reports using Microsoft SQL server reporting tool.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
This is a 40 hour a week Contract position - W2 (Poss. perm. placement, optional health, vision and more.).
Since the job needs to be filled ASAP please email your resumes in a Word file attachment.
We will contact you on receipt.