Business Analyst (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Business Analyst (#51040-MH1588)
The Material Handling Business Analyst will work in both project-based environments and operational/support environments. The percentage of time spent in each setting will vary over time. In a project setting, the Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business needs and designing, configuring and testing solutions to meet those needs. The Business Analyst is a key resource with business experience in relevant processes and applications. He/she works with the other project team members to translate business requirements into solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
In an operational environment, the Business Analyst is the key resource troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving production issues. The Business Analyst adheres to established methodologies and processes for operational support. He/she provides the in-depth knowledge of functionality and configuration of the applications. In both environments, the Business Analyst is expected to understand and enforce established quality standards, enterprise architecture standards and compliance controls. The Business Analyst is capable of in-depth analysis of existing solutions (or legacy applications).
- 2nd Level support: Ability to work with the 1st level support in troubleshooting the plant and Corporate support issues.
- Perform the majority of the testing tasks for the Material Handling stream for upcoming developments and troubleshooting problems.
- Create / Submit / Interpret Material Handling configuration from the plant operations and make recommendation (would be a definite plus).
- Analyze the 3rd party interfacing and EDI messaging.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or MIS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of business experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry with operational, development and/or business roles
- 5+ years of experience with business process design and improvement.
- Experience working on at least 2 full lifecycle SAP-WM implementations, preferably with at least 1 in a global organization
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical & analytical skills
- Ability to translate business process requirements into process, data and technology solutions
- Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using matrix management structures
- Ability to influence peers
- Work in St. Louis office 5-days per week
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- MBA or MS Degree
- SAP-WM certification (Solution Consultant and/or Professional)
- Industry certification (APICs CSCP and/or CPIM)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) - with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
NetEffects provides great careers for great people. Do you like solving business challenges with innovative technology solutions? Because NetEffects serves all types of industries and businesses and deal with a wide variety of technologies, our consultants are exposed to challenging roles within a wide range of disciplines. You will work with innovative customers, cutting edge technology, and a team of professionals that both support and challenge you to achieve more than you thought possible. You need to talk to us today. Make that commitment to yourself to explore new opportunities. Talk with one of our tenured professional recruiters now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!