Structural Design -corrugated POP (closed)
Los Angeles, CA
- The purpose of this position is to support our customer base with innovation, processes and excellent execution. This position will take ownership of merchandising initiatives through concept, manufacturing and fulfillment.
- Manage and take complete ownership of the design process; create concept design for new and existing customers based on specific challenges.
- Achieve aesthetics of concept; achieve acceptance conversion rate of proposed designs
- Execute CAD drawings based on chosen concept.
- Ensure integrity of design
- Deliver complete specs including all outside materials with dimensions and proper board grades for production.
- Prove out design with product
- Work closely with other team members to fulfill requests and offer guidance with respect to optimizing our design efficiencies.
- Take ownership of projects and execute through completion.
- Take ownership of testing procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- College Degree
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in structural design within the corrugated POP industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of Artios CAD software.
- Must have a command of industry nomenclature.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have positive, solutions based communication skills.
- Must possess analytical skills.
- Must be flexible, open-minded and be a good listener.