Metrics Reporting Analyst (closed)
New York, NY
95,000 plus bonus compensation
Management Reporting Analyst:
- Financial performance MIS reporting for front office including daily, weekly and monthly P&L flash.
- Expense summary, flash to actual reconciliation to present to senior management
- Review and analysis of overall monthly regional financial results for accuracy and completeness and
- Investigation of significant P&L drivers.
- Finance Management Committee reporting, focused on legal entity P&L results, balance sheet, KRI, performance metrics, trend analysis and operating expenses.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare ad hoc reporting of the business activities to meet
- Specific requests from management committee.
- Field regular questions from Management Committee regarding P&L events.
- Investigate circumstances surrounding P&L events and provide guidance on reporting policies where appropriate.
- Conduct annual budgeting and ad hoc forecasting / financial modeling for Front Office.
- Reporting development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably with a focus on Business management, Finance or Accounting.
- 1-2 years of management reporting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and reliable self-starter
- Strong attention to detail with a proactive approach to preventing and solving problems
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills required
- Knowledge of Business Objects
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities