Training Coordinator (closed)
CARA's downtown Chicago-based consumer goods customer is looking for a detail-oriented Training/Administrative Coordinator for a 3-month project. The role will consist of support activities for global integration projects and administrative support for internal fact gathering and best practice sharing. He/she will be responsible for leading communications, and creating training and reference material to support projects.
The Consultant will be managing a complex database of training material, which involves following up with training owners and coordinating with system requirements. He/she will also be responsible for monitoring & compiling feedback and survey responses, as well as providing follow-up with regional network to share findings and encourage engagement. The Consultant will also be working with a great group doing projects around LMS and Talent Management initiatives.
Educational & Experience Requirements
5+ years relevant work experience
• Experience working with (English-speaking) global population (or ability to work with global population)
• Strong communication skills (written, speaking)
• Critical thinking skills: Listens well and can anticipate / act on next steps
• Knows when to ask questions to test assumptions
• Quick learner; Self-starter / acts on own initiative
• Good project management skills
• Training / learning & development background
• HR background
Computer Skills Needed
• Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint (strong)
• SharePoint experience helpful
Primary Areas of Focus
Support activities for global integration projects.
1) Administrative support for internal fact gathering, best practice sharing, meeting arrangements
2) Analyze data, create reports, compile information into a usable format
3) Lead communications, and create training and reference material to support projects
1) Manage complex database of training material, which involves following up with training owners and coordinating with system requirements
2) Monitor & compile feedback and survey responses
3) Follow up with our regional network(s) to share findings and encourage engagement
4) Create, edit and format communications and training presentations
5) Update internal project site (SharePoint) to keep Wrigley associates updated on project progress
6) Schedule and lead meetings for regional network(s)
7) Support for other projects as required
CARA is a consulting firm specializing in custom learning, performance and change management solutions for Fortune 1000 organizations; our culture is one of partnering. We work closely with clients to understand their needs, develop the appropriate solutions, and then bring the most qualified consultants to help clients achieve their goals. We take great care in learning about your interests, background, and skills. By establishing the right match, we place you where you can succeed and rapidly provide the value and support clients need. Visit us at www.caracorp.com.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com