ICT Work Take on Manager (closed)
Location: Barton, Act
Closing Date: Please send your CV on or before 4th June by 5pm
Duration: 1st July 2012 to 30th June 2013 + 12 months possible Extension
Client: Federal Government Department
Job Reference No: IPSJO20145
Innovative People Solutions is an independent supplier of IT & Commercial recruitment and we have successfully aligned our business in a continuous evolving industry in the Australian market since 1988. IPS has a certified management system to the requirements of ISO9001:2008. IPS is committed to excellence, quality and best practice. We have got a proven track record in delivering best services to our Clients as well as candidates.
Our Client , a major Federal Government Department, is seeking Work Take on Manager joins them to work on:
The Work Includes:
- Maintain, track and monitor the work take on activities / schedule with MS Project 2007 or later versions.
- Preparing and maintaining Work Take On activities, registers and Client meetings.
- Contribute to identifying, recording and tracking Take On Activity risks.
- Contribute to identifying, recording and tracking Take On issues.
- Relationship management by facilitating meetings between the identified stakeholder and or other agencies.
- Liaise with IMD staff on related task or projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated.
- Report to the IMD executive through a range of reports, including ad hoc reporting, progress of Work Take On progress.
- Identifying any support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the identified Work Take On activities.
- Be responsible for administration, with an emphasis on the document filing system for Work Take On processes.
- Must comply with IMD project management manual, IT Service Management methodologies and all other relevant Client processes
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Extensive experience in implementation of ICT service requests, work package and enhancements processes across, one or more of the following services or project categories.
- Application development, Infrastructure development, Sustainment or complex integration or Post refresh,
- Planning and coordination of requests to be entered and appraised for technical and financial feasibility for the client and support sections, including transition in to service activities.
- Producing effective planning and procedure artifacts.
- Incorporating, ITIL, Prince2 methodology, combined with, engineering , system or software development lifecycles.
- Extensive experience with MS Enterprise Project Management Server, Marval incident and change tools sets and MS Project Professional.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling, estimating, progress monitoring, measurement and reporting of progress and outcomes.
- Demonstrated communication skills with regard to coordinating client and technical meetings.
- User documentation writing skills.
- Excellent liaison skill.
- High level of writing and analytical skills.
- Experience of process documentation.
Sounds like what you are looking for!!
Submit your resume in WORD format by hitting apply button or send resume in WORD format to Moni at email@example.com.Alternatively for confidential discussion call Moni on 02-82346426.
or apply directly through,
call us on 02 8234 6400 for further details