Cobalt is the largest digital advertising platform provider for automotive industry and is transforming $8 Billion dollars in advertising spending from traditional offline media to online advertising. Cobalt is looking for innovative Software Engineers to enhance and expand Cobalt's digital marketing platform. As a member of a small focused team, you have an opportunity to influence and are expected to innovate creative solutions. This position is a rewarding opportunity to express your creativity, work with intelligent, innovative people, and have your work touch millions of consumers.
- Create sophisticated, imaginative and efficient back-end and front-end solutions for a large-scale display advertising system.
- Develop high-quality code, establishing development standards and practice by example.
- Design reusable components by utilizing various standard frameworks.
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups; make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance.
- Act as a liaison to other departments, clients, and third party organizations. Facilitate the interaction between team members and representatives of these other groups as required.
- Leverage the latest developments in Internet technologies.
- Conduct performance and scalability analysis as needed.
- Serve as a technical expert and lead on project teams.
- 7+ years of hands on web and software development experience.
- 2+ years leading technical projects.
- Passionate and committed with strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship.
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal).
- Experience with both backend and frontend technologies.
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Postgresql and NoSQL solutions a plus.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming, Design, and Design Patterns.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science required.
Cobalt, a division of ADP, is the largest digital advertising platform provider for automotive industry and is transforming $8 Billion dollars in advertising spending from traditional offline media to online advertising. Cobalt hires all over the US for positions in the field. Automotive retailing solutions continue to be a growth industry as more and more dealerships and manufacturers recognize the operational efficiencies and the extraordinary marketing potential of Cobalt’s technology. Accordingly, Cobalt’s customer base and its need for talented, creative and hardworking individuals continue to grow.
The Cobalt work environment is fast-paced, energized, informal and fun, but with a serious focus on quality, customer service, innovation, and an ongoing commitment to excellence. Benefits include an orca pass for public transportation in Seattle, medical, dental, and vision for employee and dependents, life insurance, paid vacation time, personal days, sick leave and paid holidays, 401K with match, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, discount programs, real estate services, and more. For more information, go to www.cobaltgroup.com. ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com