Java Front-End Developer (closed)
Java Front-End Developer
Location: San Mateo,CA
Duration: 8+ Months
Main Responsibility Area:
- · Work in a team as an Technical Lead while being completely hands on developer
- · Design, develop and deliver Web Applications while focusing on the Web Front-end part
- · Design and develop web client/site for PC and Mobile Browsers
- · Design, implementation and module test
- · Provide support for Integration testing
- · Documentation, including commented source code and SW-architecture documents
- · Taking care of the maintenance, once first client-deliverables have been released
Core Skills Required:
- · Experience in developing cross browser Web Applications.
- · Strong experience with latest Web 2.0 and Web Front-end related development tools and trends.
- · 3+ years of working experience in MVC Framework experience: Struts2, Spring MVC or similar.
- · Strong knowledge of Web Servers like Tomcat, JBoss.
- · Experience in building consumer websites using REST API, HTTP/JSON/XML
- · Experience in working with server side scripting, like PHP, JSP, etc.
- · Experience with Agile development.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in CS, CE, EE (minimum). Masters degree is a plus.
If you are comfortable with this requirement please revert back me ASAP with your updated resume.
Mallesh | Deegit Inc |
1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |
Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 329