Bank Controller (Interim) (closed)
Bank Controller (Interim)
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Accounting/Finance and Information Technology. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
Our Nashville, TN-based client, an established community bank, is searching for an interim Controller.
In the role, you will be responsible for the bank’s general accounting function, internal financial and regulatory reporting activities, and financial systems. Ensures that the bank’s accounting records are maintained in accordance with GAAP and conform to regulatory and legal requirements, as well as ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of the financial data to management, investors, and regulators.
To qualify for consideration, you must meet or exceed the following:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 10 years accounting and financial analysis experience required, including recent banking industry experience.
• Minimum 10 years of management experience required.
• CPA preferred.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Banking industry, GAAP, banking regulatory reporting requirements, internal controls, and SOX requirements.
• Excellent knowledge of financial/accounting and reporting systems.
• Experience in financial system implementations, including general ledger.
• Strong skill-set in quantitative and quantitative analysis, project management, communication and presentation, managerial, and organizational.
• Ability to build positive relationships throughout the Bank and work cooperatively with members of the Executive Committee, and other senior management.
• Ability to establish professional expertise through integrity, dedication, and strategic counsel.
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Inquiries and resumes should be sent to: