Facilities Engineering Lead (closed)
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering
Experience: 5+ years Facilities Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related experience.
Technical / job knowledge:
- HVAC&R systems design, application & programming
- Building management system, DDC and lighting systems - design, application & programming.
- Fire & Life Safety Systems programming & maintenance.
- Energy & Resource Use Modeling & Optimization
- Project Management experience.
- CAD proficiency
- Database Management; Spreadsheet, Word Processing, Scheduling & Presentation applications for PC
- Hands on and analytical
- Ability to fulfill and achieve objectives according to defined schedule and conditions
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities
- Detail and customer oriented
- Ability to manage priorities, anticipate, adapt to change, be proactive
- Able to propose continuous improvement plan on process and practices
- Have good verbal and written communication skills