Photo Art Director (closed)
Our Client is a premier fashion retailer in the Seattle area, that offers a team oriented collaborative environment. The culture is one of tenure and partnership. This is an organization where you can grow, their focus on progressive career succession gives employees the opportunity to grow with the organization and progress their career internally.
For those of you considering a move to the Seattle area, I’m happy to share that the area offers a very balanced way of life with enough city culture to keep you entertained. All the while being close to nature with various opportunities to explore; hiking, skiing, boating, camping or just a simple Sunday drive. Our housing market is at an all-time low offering first time buyers and seasoned buyers more home for their investment. School programs are vast and varied giving students the ability to take on new skills outside of your general curriculum to compete with a global economy. Other perks include; no state tax and a very reasonable cost of living.
The ideal Photo Art Director for E-commerce will drive the online product through conceptualizing, designing, and executing innovative creative solutions for marketing and advertising.
What you’ll do:
- Direct Photo shoots to drive online sales
- Enhance vision of departments through online imagery
- Identify the needs of the online customer
- Understand trends and competitor’s within ecommerce space
- Establish merchandise strategy, including featured items, selling analysis, pricing, markdown and exit strategies
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years Art Director Experience (online preferred)
- Knowledge of QPS and FileMakerPro (a plus)
For immediate consideration please send updated resumes to email@example.com