Construction Cost Estimator (closed)
Currently seeking a personable, articulate, and highly organized individual to join our team in a diverse full-time position.
- Research of project opportunities and tracking (data mining) rfp's.
- Assistance with proposal estimating and client sales and service.
- Position also provides equipment logistics/coordination, and technician field support to our engineering staff.
- Construction documents (plans and specifications) as well as previous construction related field and/or cost estimating experience is preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills are key competencies along with strong computer capabilities with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Experience with database-software (MS Access or similar) is a plus.
- Individual must have the ability to lift minimum of 75 lbs. as part of the equipment logistics and field assistance responsibilities.
Associates degree in construction management, cost estimating or related field is a plus.