Maintenance Supervisor (closed)
Fort Mcmurray, AB Canada
- Manage and develop core team. Monitor the performance of the core team and work to continuously improve the team.
- Adhering to the responsibilities and authorities as defined in the Operational Systems Plan (OSP) and any other manuals related to quality.
- Monitor safety performance and implement steps to rectify any trends or deficiencies in performance of the program.
- Develop procedures as required to execute work in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that the product / service provided meets client requirements.
- 5 years experience in a Maintenance Supervisor or General Foreman role.
- Trade or Technical Tickets.
- Oil/Gas background experience.