Scope: Sort bearings for defects and foreign material, and package according to SOP’s and work instructions.
• Sort, package, and transport product according to SOP’s, work instructions, and/or special instructions from the supervisor.
• Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety.
• Adhere to SOP’s for clean room environment.
• Move materials and products to appropriate areas.
• Clean and maintain machinery, tools, and work area as scheduled or as needed.
• Verify counts and ensure proper product size using appropriate measuring devices.
• Maintain necessary records as required by SOP’s and work instructions.
• Visually observe, troubleshoot, and report non-conformance condition (either product or process) to supervisor or manager as required.
• Participate in self-development and training of others.
• Perform other related duties as required or as directed by supervisor.
• Exhibits safety awareness and safe work practices.
• Understand all environmental policies and significant environmental impact of job activities in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard.
• Able to operate independently and as part of a team.
• Basic command of the English language, written and verbal.
• Able to read and follow SOP’s, labels and instructions.
• Demonstrated mathematical and mechanical abilities.
• Computer skills necessary to fulfill the department requirements.
• Self motivated worker, able to make independent decisions and set priorities