$75,000 - $90,000 compensation
Full Time Employment
Program Manager Required experience:
BS degree in manufacturing engineer, business or highly related field required.
- An advanced degree or formal management training is a plus.
- A minimum of 6-8 years I aerospace manufacturing with at least 3 years of supervisory or management experience and experience and the ability performing the job duties required. Strong process experience as well as finance and accounting principles.
- Forecasting experience, must have the ability to forecast and plan where the program will be in 3-6 years.
- In this position you will own the entire Value Stream for the assigned Program, this position serves as Value Stream Manager / Program Manager.
Program Manager Plusses:
Experience out of a heavy industrial machine shop (CNC mills and lathes) that does non-destructive testing (NDT), welding, heat treat, etc.
Experience with titanium, aluminum, stainless steel metals – heavy and big parts
Experience managing long term programs, 5-10 years plus with large multi-million dollar budgets as a tier one supplier to a primary airframe manufacturer such as Airbus, Boeing, etc.
Program Manager Duties to include but not limited to:
- Program budgets will range from $2M to $10M.
- Responsible for directing the combined efforts of all functions and staff groups to meet project objectives.
- Interfaces with all levels of management within the company and extensively with customers and suppliers.
- Corresponds with customers, buyers, program office, engineering and quality reporting progress related to the schedule and any contract, engineering or quality concerns related to on time completion of the program.
- Reports all ideas and status including costs to management.
- Tracks and monitors all tooling and labor coasts. Provides feedback to the estimating group regarding tooling and costs.
- Ensures that the quality requirements are met and inspection methods are specific and current.
- Assists in scheduling for customer source and quality assurance.
- Responsible for relaying customer needs to production control, accurate program status reports and maximizing profitability.
- Directs compliance with OSHA, EPA and any federal, state and local regulatory agencies.