Senior Technical Writer (closed)
Title: Sr. Technical Writer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 months
Our client, a leading provider of cable and telecom services, is seeking a Sr. Technical Writer to work closely with the business and technology owners.
- Writing original content and editing existing technical reports, procedures, and/or training manuals for internal distribution, customer reference, or publication.
- Writing, editing, and revising a variety of technical documents for a wide range of uses; collaborating with programmers, engineers, technicians and/or product management personnel to gain an understanding of document content.
- Analyzing project requirements to determine types of publications needed.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
- Sufficient technical awareness to avoid over-looking important detail that an astute programmer, engineer, or technician might assume to be understood.
- Skills equivalent to 6-10 years in comparable position.
- Requiring excellent oral and written communication skills.
- CRM release notes and user guide documentation experience is preferred.
*** W2 only; No third party or 1099 candidates ***
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org