Executive Assistant (closed)
Our client is a Private Equity firm seeking an extremely polished, detail-oriented, experienced Administrative Assistant for the firms New York City location.
- Manage complex Outlook calendars for the office, schedule meetings
- Oversee conference room schedule, food requests, and presentation preparation for in-house meetings with external parties.
- Support with filing, copying, scanning, and any other miscellaneous tasks as they arise.
- Provide administrative support for Senior level Executives
- Manage calendar with minimal direction proactively and intelligently
- Manage incoming correspondence and prioritize competing requests
- Organize domestic and international travel
- Provide executive phone coverage
- Maintain efficient filing and organization of correspondence, reports, research data and meeting materials
- Completion of ad hoc administrative requests and projects in a timely and thorough manner, including event planning and documentation
- Provide support to other members as needed.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and juggling a large number of priorities.
- 3-5 years of experience in a support role within financial services (Private Equity, Hedge Fund, Investment bank preferred)**
- Comfortable providing direct support to an individual as well as the broader group simultaneously
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ideal candidate will be passionate in their role and driven to succeed
- Advanced MS Outlook and strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint intermediate skills required.
- Forward thinking and possesses the ability to anticipate needs and act upon requests independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and solid interpersonal skills required
- BA/BS degree, preferred.
*Salary Highly Competitive
Please contact me directly at email@example.com