Unix Administrator - Dallas, TX
Title: - Unix Administrator
Location: - Dallas, TX
Duration: - 6 Months +
UNIX Server High Availability-
- · Concepts, implement and management of High Availability Systems & Software,
- · High Availability, Fault, Error, Failure, Single Points of Failure, Business continuity,
- · DR. Expertise in platform specific vendor products such as VERITAS Cluster Server (VCS), Sun Cluster, MCSG, HACMP, RHCS etc.
- · Concepts, understanding and hands on in managing UNIX Virtualization technologies such as nPar, vPar, IVM, Zones, Containers, ZFS, VMWARE, RHEV, VIO, LPAR, HMC, etc.
UNIX Server Performance management-
- · Performance Monitoring, data collation of parameters like DISK, Network, CPU, Memory.
- · Working knowledge of inbuilt utilities such as IOSTAT, VMSTAT, SAR and vendor third party tools.