.NET Developer (closed)
Human Capital Consultants is a professional services consulting organization serving startups, near startups and growing mid-market firms across the United States. From locations in Boston and Philadelphia Human Capital Consultants offers proven, customizable and metrics driven solutions for our clients Recruitment and Human Resources consulting and outsourcing needs.
Senior .NET / SQL Server Developer
Our client, an award winning systems integrator and technology management company, enables mid-size and Fortune 1000 clients to optimize the value of their IT investments for improving performance and operational processes. Serving businesses, associations and government agencies, our client recommends, designs, delivers and supports systems integration with leading technology partners. An innovator for aligning IT with business goals, our client protects project investments with accountability backed by PMP®/PMI® certified consultants, industry best practices, Near-Site® Development Centers and proprietary delivery models proven in successful client engagements.
Our client has been recognized with numerous technology and business awards, including VAR500, Philadelphia 100®, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Inc. 500 recognition as one of the region’s fastest growing privately held companies. Our client’s President was named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the Emerging Business category for the Greater Philadelphia and Central Pennsylvania region.
Utilizing your ASP.NET, C#, SQL and object oriented application development skills; you will join an extensive and talented team in designing and developing mission critical applications that drive business. In addition to applying hands-on experience with the technical skills listed below, you will be expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients, share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact on the success of the business.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- 5+ year’s development experience working with Microsoft technologies.
- ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server
- SQL Server 2005 / 2008
- Must have strong relational database design & TSQL programming skills
- Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns
- Knowledge of ASP.NET-based Web Services and ADO.NET
- Experience building ASP.NET Web Applications
- WPF – a plus
- Silverlight – a plus
- Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
- Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when required
- Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to display strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills