Deputy Director of Treasury Centre, Asia Pacific (Ref.: 1799383/NBL) (closed)
About the Client:
Global Technology / Telecoms Company
- Manages Treasury Operations in Singapore according to the corporate treasury management policies and processes
- Expands the financing channels by leveraging the well developed financial environment in Singapore
- Performs financing operations in its specific region, including letters of guarantee, letters of credit, forfeiting, and debt financing; performs treasury transactions such as foreign exchange spot transactions and short-term investments
- Based on the shared businesses of treasury in the Asia Pacific regions, to improve on the accuracy of cash plans and ensuring fund security.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in banking, finance, economics or mathematics, ACCA, CFA or CMA is a plus
- Minimum 8 years corporate experiences on corporate treasury or finance management filed in a big MNC. Banking related experience would be added advantage
- Open minded, team player with ability to work under pressure
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Neil Blondell at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting PSD Ref: 1799383/NBL
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.