COST ENGINEER – CIVIL/INFRASTRUCTURE (to be based in Jakarta) (closed)
THE NATURE OF OUR CLIENTS BUSINESS
Our client is one of the largest consultancies for Construction and Property Sector. They have more than 40 offices throughout Asia and Europe.
- Lead, manage and develop all the civil/infrastructure works within Jakarta and other Indonesian regions
- Work closely with the Director in all marketing and business development and obtain recourses to undertake the works
- Responsible for schedule & cost control and dealing with external customers and stake holders
- Provide cost engineering service on all civil/infrastructure projects
- Handle contract negotiations
- Formulate and implement benchmarking processes to improve consistency, accuracy and timely preparation of cost models and cost plans
- Prepare the bid price breakdown and any prices/costs details
- Prepare tender & contract
- Prepare of stage budget & detailed cost plan
- Analyze outcomes & prepare details reports
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Building/Construction or any relevant discipline
- At least 10 years experience handling Civil/Infrastructure projects in UK or Australia
- MUST be able to review and understand contract documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a positive attitude and is a team player.
- MUST be able to develop and maintain technical proficiency with software applications and equipment used
- MUST be willing to be based in Jakarta
How to apply
Please submit your CV to Kat Ambion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact our office number at (65) 62255404 for confidential discussion.
Must indicate the following:
-Reason for leaving
-Last Drawn and Expected Salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.