Lead Pipe Stress Engineer (closed)
Canadian Status Required
Our client is a major international engineering, project management and consulting company with offices around the world delivering signature projects and services to their clients.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with APEGA registration or eligible to register
- 10+ years and thorough knowledge in pipe and pipeline stress analysis and fundamentals, related to Oil Sands, in SITU and/or Hydrocarbon projects.
- Experience as a Lead in EPCM company is preferred.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills
- Should be well conversant with all aspects of piping design and piping engineering.
- Ability to work from first principles through to working out solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as client interaction at a senior level is required
- Caesar, FE Pipe, Nozzle Pro, MS Excel
If you have the appropriate background and education, enjoy challenges and working in a fast paced environment, then this opportunity is for you. A comprehensive salary and benefits package reflecting the seniority and experience will be offered to the successful candidate
If you feel the above roles are a fit with your background, please provide us with a copy of your most recent resume for consideration at email@example.com . Please be assured that all conversations and information provided will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
We look forward to hearing from you.