Position: HP Resource
Location: Snoqualmie, WA
Contract: 6 Months
- Maintains expertise as SME in a one Architecture technical disciplines and define architectural standards, design solution and best practices within those disciplines.
- Interacts with engineering team members, management and client to effect solutions for enterprise business requirements Guide Architectural focus group as prime subject-matter expert in area of expertise.
- Mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise.
- Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps in area of expertise
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies: Functional/Technical Skills:
- Expert Knowledge of HP Server Automation (HP SA), HP Business Service Automation Essentials (HP BSAE) and HP Operations Orchestration (HP OO) who can architect/design/develop enterprise solution using the above tools.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Familiar with software development methodologies.
- Great team player and communicator.
- Knowledge of Database technology; Oracle Experience: - 5+ years in business environment - 5+ years as software architect, software engineer, programmer, systems engineer Minimum 4 year degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Expert Knowledge of the following products is a plus:
- HP Network Automation (HP NA) HP UCMDB HP Cloud Service Automation (HP CSA).
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs