Network Administrator (closed)
Top Secret Clearance Required
Part Time Position
As a key member of Advancement Services, this position is responsible for all aspects of network administration including servers, desktop systems, communications hardware/software and office systems.
This position reports to the Director of Advancement Services and periodically works with all development staff.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
Performs technology needs analysis.
Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
Assists with technology planning through ongoing research.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business Administration; supplemented with one or more courses in current technology.
Considerable (5 years) and current experience as an Administrator on a medium sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows servers and desktop products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of setting up remote access for users.
- Demonstrated ability to administer a 250+ node network including firewalls.
- Demonstrated ability to support networked printers and photocopiers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Orientation and training of new staff.
- Ability to negotiate hardware/software service and technical support contracts with vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Supervising, coaching, and mentoring of network services assistant position.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO (Peterson Air Force Base)
Duration: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: 25.00 - 30.00/hour W2
Colorado Resource Solutions is a committed Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Link to job posting: http://sj.tbe.taleo.net/SJ1/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CORESRC&cws=1&rid=70