.NET Developer (closed)
Fortune 500 healthcare company here in Nashville is looking for an innovative, team player to be an immediate addition to their existing team! Job is offering fun/casual work environment, growth potential, and financial rewards!
The Developer is responsible for development of a project for Disaster Recovery and Synchronization of decentralized clinical system environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Technical development using a combination of .NET technologies including but not limited to C#, ASP.Net, Windows Services and third-party APIs
• Work with the PM/BA to understand the business requirements and document functional specifications
• Code development, code review, unit testing and release documentation
• Work with QA/SCM team for code builds, releases, test case design and defect resolution
• Assist with quality assurance tasks, including test data preparation, defect root cause analysis
• Work with Team Lead/Project Manager for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting
• Mentor other teammates on .NET technologies, design and development
• Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables
• Possible production support through the warranty period
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the design and development of .NET applications in an enterprise IT environment
• Highly skilled in Web Application architecture and design.
• Highly skilled in use of Design Patterns and development frameworks.
• Proficiency in writing SQL
• Proficiency in Windows Server System architecture required
• Experience with IIS setup and configuration desired
• Experience with different software development life-cycles such as Agile and SCRUM.
***Please contact me TODAY to learn more about this amazing opportunity! Send resumes to Amarlin@idr-inc.com.***