Administrative Associate II (closed)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administrative support duties as required, including but not limited to using word processing and spreadsheet applications on a PC, filing, directing phone and in-person requests for information, preparation of internal correspondence, schedule and travel coordination, mail processing, and departmental meeting support.
2. Accomplishes specific departmental responsibilities in accordance with published departmental work instructions. Maintains department procedures and work instructions.
3. Works with specialized software applications to develop controls and reports for the department, division, or company.
4. Participates in the administrative tracking of departmental budget, annual objectives and strategic planning efforts.
Training & Education Requirements:
· A high school diploma or GED is required.
· PC literacy is necessary as well as demonstrable proficiency in grammar, spelling, typing, composition and math.
· Two years demonstrated administrative experience is required.