Intermediate/Senior Piping Designer (closed)
Our client is a multi-discipline EPCM company. They are an industry leader in the development and design of new technologies for the Oil and Gas industry of Western Canada. The work includes a broad range of capital and operational projects from facilities to pipelines. The primary focus is on the development of new technologies in water/waste treatment, carbon capture, and gas management strategies in the design and development of pilot plants. Other specialties include new upgrading technologies, SAGD optimization, pipelines and Oil & Gas infrastructure.
They are looking for an Intermediate-Senior Piping Designer with 7+ years experience with experience using CADWorx. All candidates must have the ability to work well both in a team environment and on their own.
- 3D Modeling
- Plot Plans
- Piping Plans
- Equipment Drawings
- Isometric Drawings and Material Takeoffs
- Ability to follow client specific standards
- Interface with other engineering disciplines related to project design
- Drafting diploma preferred
- 7+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry (EPCM experience preferred)
- Experience using AutoCAD and CADWorx Plant, Equipment, P&ID and ISOGEN software
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills