Sr. Training Program Manager (closed)
Sr.Training Program Manager
DOD Secret Security Clearance required (or ability to qualify)
Seeking available candidates for full time Program Training Manager - opportunity in Washington DC Metro Area/Arlington:
"Senior Manager, User Readiness and Training Lead"
MUST HAVE DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE IN ORACLE R12
MUST HAVE DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE IN UTILIZING UPK FOR DEVELOPMENT OF TRAINING MATERIALS
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING, DELIVERING AND MANAGING TRAINING PROGRAMS, INCLUDING TRAIN-THE-TRAINER.
- Over 10 years of experience, or 7 years plus an advanced degree, in preparing user communities for deployment of complex ERP solutions.
- Significant experience or certification (preferred) in Oracle UPK
- Developed and delivered training for complex multi-organization ERP implementations, including a train-the-trainer model.
- Leveraged Business Process Procedures (BPPs) to develop senior-level officials.
- Developed and managed project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Identified and mitigated risks and issues.
- Defined, developed and reviewed test deliverables.
- Provided training for large-scale ERP implementation
- Familiar with Section 508 compliance and Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) standard practices
- Familiar with instruction design and standard practices
- preferably Big 4 consulting firm consulting experience in public and private sectors
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Familiar with the leading Learning Management Systems (LMSs) for ERP (Oracle UPK)