Mobile Business Systems Analyst (closed)
Contract 3 months with possible extension W2
Description: Mobile Business Systems Analyst for the Digital Product Development team. The Product Development team within the Digital Team is responsible for the delivery of enhancements for the Branded Web Sites and supporting Mobile Applications using a customized agile process. This position will gather and define functional requirements for the Mobile version of the branded web site projects, enhancements and modifications. Creates the fundamental documentation necessary for our Mobile Web project to be technically developed and tested, as well as ensures all requirements (both new and revised) are housed within the Digital Product development requirements repository. Manages all requirements change requests, Ensures all requirements are written to a quality standard. This resource will work with the development and the Quality Assurance team to assure complete hand off of requirements assets and will support these teams in their ongoing effort to deliver the full scope of the defined requirements.
- Create Consolidated Requirements Document, Use Case Surveys, Use Cases, External Vendor development user guides, and Supplemental Specifications for external development projects and API services, including new Mobile applications and modifications to existing mobile sites.. Create and maintain visual models, including activity diagrams, business process flow and sequence diagrams when necessary.
- Communicate user requirements to the development staff serving as the liaison between the development resource and the user groups.
- Perform project planning activities and participate in status updates as necessary.
- Essential - 3 - 4 + years experience of requirements writing of Business Requirements Documentation as well as Functional Requirements and Use Cases.
- Essential – 1 – 2 + years experience of Mobile Application requirements including writing of Business and Functional Requirements Documentation.
- Essential – Agile Certification or equivalent experience
- Essential - Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with flexible problem solving skills
- Essential - Knowledge of modeling processes and use cases.
- Essential – Experience authoring requirements for Public Facing web sites
- Essential – Good working knowledge of Visio, MS Word, MS Excel,
- Desirable - Good working knowledge of HP Quality Center, MS Project.)