Sr. PL/SQL Developer (closed)
Location: Bethesda MD
Duration: Long term Contract
Sr Developer will be responsible for developing new and enhancing existing software programs that operate against data stored in Company’s extensive databases. Company currently collects and stores data from 35 different sources and the total database size is 2.5 TB.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES•
• PL/SQL development: maintain current projects
• Maintain simple stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers for ETL process.
• Maintain SQL*Loader routines for loading data
• Monitor/Execute data loading process
• Review result after data cleansing process
• String Manipulation
• Batch Processing
• Data Mining
• Bulk Collect
• Learning database design/programming with Senior key design/developing members
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or File university is required.
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience with Oracle PL/SQL with emphasis on understanding stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers.
• Knowledge/experience with the following technologies is required
• Common Delimited, excel
• Knowledge/experience with the following technologies a plus:
• Oracle database, Oracle SQL*Loader, Shell scripting, Linux, batch scheduling (cronjob) and monitoring
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and technical skills are required as are a positive attitude and solid ethics
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
Interested Candidates can send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org