The Satellite Operations Manager plays a critical role in our locations, handling a variety of issues related to customer service, service delivery, facilities and the general operation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 3+ years of manager level operations experience with sales, installations, facilities, warehousing, general office, technology, and process background.
- Previous experience with Home Improvement, Carpet and/or Hard Surfaces Flooring a strong plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and expertise with email correspondence.
- A demonstrated sense of urgency and proven track record of sound decision making ability.
- Strong business to consumer service orientation and experience.
- Ability to multi task in a highly complex, ambiguous environment
- Strong process and analytical skills
- Understanding of retail and the core business drivers
- Ability to work independently – self starter
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Computer Knowledge Requirements: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required. Knowledge of Siebel or other CRM system as a sales management planning tool is a plus