Private Accounting Solutions Tax Manager
Private Accounting Service (PAS) Managers serve as members of various client service teams and must have strong technical knowledge of accounting and general ledger functions, preparing account reconciliations, and performing accounting research with written conclusions. Managers must maintain strong written and oral presentation skills and mentor Senior Associates, Associates and Interns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Advanced credential Required (i.e. CPA);
- At least 5-7 years of relevant work experience;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel and Quickbooks.