Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk Management and the Group Chief Risk Officer, the successful candidate will be part of the Credit Risk Management team and your duties will include the following:
- Performing annual credit review and risk assessment analysis of various types of lending proposals for the group.
- Interpreting financial and cashflow statements, ratio analysis and debtor ageing analysis.
- Ensuring all security documents are in order before disbursement and security perfection.
- Be involved in the monitoring of NPL and restructuring of loan facilities.
- Required to make site visits to check on project progression
- Candidate must come from a recognized Degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- At least 2-5 years working experience in credit risk management in a financial institution
- Mature and able to work independently with leadership qualities
- Knowledgeable in the tools of credit analysis and in-depth understanding of financial statements, risk analysis, ratios and key economic indicators and experience in security documentation
- Has experience in underwriting Bonds & Guarantees in industries such as construction, property, retail and warehouse, etc.
- Good understanding of business models, industry characteristics and sound knowledge of doing business in the regional countries
- Well-organized, meticulous, and able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Position applied for
- Expected and Last Drawn Salary
- Availability Date
- Recent Photo