Program Manager (closed)
About Us: We are an early stage venture-backed technology startup and we are changing the way people watch television, bringing the diversity and breadth of internet video to the television. Our next generation services allow our customers, video service providers, unparalleled content delivery capability and provide to their subscribers flexible ways to enjoy video content on a variety of devices. Our founders are internet and digital video pioneers with successful entrepreneurial and M&A track records.
The role: Clearleap is looking for a talented Program Manager to join our team in Atlanta. You will work on video streaming solutions that are on the bleeding edge of television technology and with a growing team of entrepreneurial and talented people.
The Program Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction on all projects. This is a critical, hands-on role in ensuring successful customer engagements during the solution deployment phase, and providing ongoing support and assistance for strategic accounts.
The Program Manager is responsible for all post sales product launches, ensuring a successful speed to market after a sale. Additionally this candidate will be knowledgeable about and represent the value proposition for Clearleap’s solutions during the implementation project cycle. This role will be involved during and after deployments and own all the steps and project management required for a successful product launch. This includes creating customer launch plans tracking milestones, communicating regularly and clearly with customers, and reporting progress internally.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with customers, internal staff, and third-parties to ensure successful services delivery
- Developing and communicating project goals and deliverables and access and evaluate all project teams’ work to ensure successful completion of the project
- Identifying and evaluating the critical path, plus all resources needed for the project
- Prepare the budget, make arrangements for the funds in time, and work to develop and implement the project life cycle development plan within the determined timelines and deliverables for each project
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Project Plans, get buy-in, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Roll-up sleeves and hands-on manage all details of Project Plans to ensure quality implementations that stay on track. Be more than just a chart-keeper
- Organize and run project meetings and reviews
- Become a technical product expert: product functionality, configuration and installation, user training and customer questions, assist in troubleshooting and solving issues
- Assume hands-on ownership of non-technical project tasks: this could include content operations with third party vendors, working with CE and billing partners to manage successful configurations and integrations, working with a designer to create branded graphics, or working with technical writers to update and create user manuals and process guides
- Position support, training and solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Request periodic project reports and other related documents from individual project leaders
- The individual should be able to efficiently manage the risks for the programs
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Product Management to address and resolve customer issues
- Manage implementation escalations as needed
Experience / Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Roll-up-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
- Forward thinker that improves upon existing processes and creates new ones
- Strong multi-tasking ability; ability to move many projects forward in parallel
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Ability to link customer business processes with product/technical solutions
- Project management experience (contract management, risk management, familiarity with project plans and Microsoft project) is a plus
- Experience with products related to video streaming and delivery (hardware/software), billing systems, content management, client applications a plus
- Experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent decision maker
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others in the team
Salary is commensurate with experience; benefits and stock option plan are available.